Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday December 17, 2021 Ready

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 17, 2021

I moved the older "dumb" TV from the bedroom (I NEVER watch tv there) to the living room.  It had two HDMI ports so I was able to hook up to NetFlix without a problem.  Today it was giving me trouble with the cable from Movistar.

The sky was starless again this morning but still no rain.  This is good in a way because I applied the bug poison around the plants then trimmed the plantains again.

RedBubble dropped on me twice but again I was lucky to save both uploads.  One of these days I will just say "to heck with it".

Doing poop and garbage patrol of Fridays works really well with no stress because I have all day to accomplish it.  The only worry is street dogs ripping the bags open but we have been pretty lucky so far.

I finally got the transfer papers last night to convert the last of my RRSP's into RIFF's and I did the electronic signing today.  32 pages of documents!  I didn't bother to print...

I made delicious hamburgers for lunch and Cristina really enjoyed hers, as did the dogs enjoy another.  Then it was time for a long nap...

When I got up I decided to go get the $7 USD collapsible fishing rod and reel at the place next to D-Uno.  I figured "Why not?" and have my own gear to go fishing when I feel the urge.  At D-Uno I also picked up some Tostacos which I have come to love and bought all they had.

We then made our way to the Centro Commercial which has about the only sports shop in town and I bought hooks, lures, leaders, bobbers and sinkers, as well as a small tackle box for $25 USD.  The guy gave me a couple of freebies, including a bottle of stinky stuff that attracts fish...(not in the photos).  Now I am ready to fish on my own.  I will get the rod ready tomorrow the way I want it.

Cristina spent the afternoon making 4 Banana Bread pans, partly with plantains, and she cooked them a really long time.  They were still a little hot to enjoy... but I did my best, lol.  No salad needed after that...

I guess that nieces Ana and Natalia are coming to take Cristina away for the day tomorrow (3 of the banana breads are for them and Adiela).  That will give me the day to play with cleaning my moccasins and setting up for fishing....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

$32 USD to be outfitted to fish to start....

I used to have much more than this in Canada

Delicious