Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Tuesday December 7, 2021 Lanterns/Candles

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 7, 2021

The walk was great and the sky completely black.  I therefore expected to get rain, but that hasn't happened yet.

Having turned 71 this year means RRSP's need to be converted to RIF's by Dec 31 so that will be done by my financial guru.  Then it should all work its way into our TFSA within 5 years.  

Repayment of lent money to a good friend years ago should happen soon and that will help grease the wheels to visit Canada in the spring....  That is if the Colombian Govt will get off its lazy ass and work with us to sort out my Identity papers/Visa....  Last night I had to send copies of documents from our last visit to Pereira to the facilitator.

RedBubble dropped one of my uploads this morning, after I thought that I had a system working...... Nope...

I ran Cristina into Tulua to go with Adiela and buy Fajaroles.  These are lanterns used on doorsteps and graves to "light up the night",.. some possible religious significance today and tomorrow....  They will go at twilight to put the lanterns around Christian's grave.

I actually made myself and the dogs hamburgers today.  Sesame seed buns, Cheeze Whiz, French's mustard, Kraft Ketchup, BBQ sauce, fried onions, tomatoes, and hot sauce.  OMG it was the best burger in a long time!

There were 2 hummers near the feeder today and, when the interloper came for a feed, Tom Thumb just ignored him!  I was there, camera ready, to try to catch a battle...  I took 35 shots today and kept 11.

I was trying to work on the computer here this afternoon and the bloody power blinked off 3 bloody times, just enough to lose all my work and shut it down.  Grrrrrrrr

The day was pretty sunny actually and the temps climbed again.  It is 1/2 hour until dark and the temp is still 31C inside the house.  I have the fans going and I am wearing only a watch... lol.

Tomorrow Cristina has promised to bake my Mom's Oatmeal Squares and also put out ant poison around all our trees and plants.   That was my pound of flesh for all my driving lately.

Our friend Igor is in the North around Cartagena (I am so jealous) and may be returning this way sooner than expected because the rental motorbike is acting up.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Sugar cane "train" is up to 5 trailers in length

Great burgers for lunch

Little Dary

Tom Thumb

TT

Saffron Finch

NeNe, Turi + Grigi

TT

Saffron Finch

TT

TT