Monday, December 27, 2021

Monday December 27, 2021 San Rafael

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 27, 2021

The rain last night helped, but we need a lot more.

I am busy beginning the plan to go to Medellin and Cartagena Jan 3-14.  Claudia will manage the house and the dogs in our absence.

I have been in contact with folks that I know in Medellin for ideas on what to see, etc.  These are all people we met in Cuenca and have lived in Medellin for a few years.  Right now, I am all stressed about the details and fearful of all that driving.  The plan is to break up the trip in Caucasia between Medellin and Cartagena as it is a long stretch.  Then 2 people have already recommended a stop in Guatape, so it must be worth it...

The water was off this morning for a couple of hours so that has delayed our shopping plans for today.  I made sweet and sour ribs for lunch with potatoes and Cristina was appreciative.

I promised you yesterday's pictures today of our trip to San Rafael.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures (all out of order.  Thanks Google..

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

River at San Rafael

Plant life is amazing

A little backlight helps!

Common but cute

Unusual edges!

Inter-town travel...

Lovely waterfall

Closeup

Panorama of waterfall site

Many people stopped for photos

Love these growing through the boards

River at San Rafael

A bunch of Paso Fino horses

View from swinging bridge

Swinging bridge

Rotten boards

Igor on the swinging bridge

Perspective with kids

Great shade trees

The animals appreciate these trees

Ibis x 2

Old druglord's house now rented for events near Tulua

At entrance of our cemetery

Turkey Buzzard

Our south exit