Saturday, December 25, 2021

Saturday December 25, 2021 Christmas

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 25, 2021

As promised, this is a combination of yesterday and today for Blog purposes.

I had puchased a large Power Pizza Friday night to last me the next 2 days.  That was a good plan because I have been alone so long I feel like I am single again, with critters.

Friday morning the church music began at 4:30am instead of the usual 4:55am and they led off with Little Drummer Boy, in English...

I had to have Cristina at the Hospital by 8am so the day was set once again..  I contented myself by getting garbage bags because we had run out, then I got busy cleaning garbage cans, floors, and washing towels and bedding.  I put on the new microfiber bedspread and also cleaned 4 electric fans of accumulated dirt.

RedBubble did its usual dirty deeds and this time I lost one of my uploads.

More neighbours were up on the back walls painting and cleaning and the dogs do not like spies.

I made an appointment to visit Igor at Wolf's for 6:16pm because they were having a family supper at 7pm.  I brought beer and chips but Wolf was sick (he had to be really sick not to drink beer) and apparently Igor doesn't drink beer.

The Cristina contacted me to pick her up at 9pm instead of 8pm so I told her my situation and got invited to Adiela's for a family supper.  I Miguel's favourite beer and Vodka with Lulo for the ladies.  He also was sick and not drinking beer...  Ana Julia was much better so they had booted her out of Hospital with 7 days worth of antibiotics.  Adiela crooned that she had slaved over the cold but delicious meal and Miguel confided that he had bought it all, lol.  Ana had been out and returned with boyfriend German.  I didn't take any pictures really because everybody was in raelly casual attire.

Fireworks were selling briskly when I had driven by  earlier and Adiela's neighbourhood was ablaze with noise, causing fear in their dog population as well.  We finally got home around 9:30am after making sure that I filled up Lizzie with gas.

~~~~~

This morning, only Buddy and Rocas came for a walk, as Turi and Princesa were huddled with Cristina.  Then it was back to bed.

We all got up late and, all of a sudden, Cristina was all dressed, saying Ana is at the door and "See you later alligator"!   No prior warning, just gone...  To say that I am more than a little pissed over this, on Christmas Day, would be an understatement.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hadn't spotted Tom Thumb in a couple of days, maybe just unlucky, but I decided to refill his feeders and he showed up right away.

So I hope everyone else is enjoying their day with family and friends as I celebrate with our 11 dogs and the backyard birds.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

More neighbourhood spies

Spider

New bedspread

Lovely Sunset at Wolf's

Igor

Wold with no beer, must be sick...

 

Ana Julia happy to be home

Delicious cold supper

Saffron Finch

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

TT

 

TT

TT

TT

Female SF

SF

SF