Saturday, December 4, 2021

Saturday December 4, 2021 Puppy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 4, 2021

Not that it matters to all of us, but Christmas is 3 weeks away.

It was cool on the walk this morning to see the pretty little filly in Charlie's pasture and she let me touch her nose before nipping at me.  Further along, the mare and colt were at their home and the orange dog was circling the neighbourhood.

I knew that I had to drive Cristina into Tulua for a dog adoption event at LA14 mall sometime early in the morning so I just went to bed until she came to collect me.  We had this cute, tiny brown puppy going for adoption that we received via Claudia overnight.  It is always obvious when a new puppy is around,.. our shoes are all over the place...  Our co-pilots for the trip got us back safely.

RedBubble dropped on me again today but luckily after both uploads had already been successful.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

This little guy will get adopted

Leaving Andalucia

Hibiscus

Peach rosebud

Tom Thumb