Monday, December 6, 2021

Monday December 6, 2021 Working

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 6, 2021

Yesterday the walk didn't happen, I was just too tired and stayed in bed until I had to bring Cristina to Tulua again.  I guess they got 19 adoptions on Saturday so they were having a celebratory lunch.

So, I took no photos, did no uploads, and wrote no Blog....  But I did get busy and worked on a lot of photos until Cristina called to pick her up because she had a rice cooker to carry that was a gift.  She also came home with two new golf shirts for me that she had bought off her niece Natalia.

Today we did walk and went straight back to bed.  When we did get up I asked Cristina check the plantains and put the ant poison around every plant and tree outside.  We will see how long (days) before she gets around to it.  I have also told her that I will not take her anywhere until she has baked my Mom's oatmeal squares recipe.  We have had the ingredients for 2 months and she brushes me off every time, or asks why I can't do it...  I can of course, ....but she needs to do something for me once in a while.

I had no problems with RedBubble or FAA this morning so that was a bonus.

The system was down both times I went to pay my cel phone bill so I gave the lady (Michelle) my card to call me when they have it working again.

So today I will work on photos again to build up my supply.  Since 90% of the photos are from the back yard because of Covid, they need to be pretty darn good to make the grade.  I really need to get out on a road trip again.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 



Killer

Tom Thumb