Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday December 14, 2021 Stressed

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 14, 2021

Last night I finally found out how to turn off the 2-step verification on GMail that was annoying as heck.

Also last night we received communications from Migracion about my Cedula application process and our immigration guru got us an appointment for tomorrow, Wednesday, at 10am.  Driving to Pereira for all this nonsense stresses me out so much.  It would be worse if I had to go to Cali, that's for sure.  I guess that we will make a stop at PriceSmart while we are there...  I am not sure if Miguel can accompany us or not.

We actually got out for our walk early this morning and it was again pretty quiet.

RedBubble dropped on me once but I managed to save both uploads.  Fine Art America had problems twice this morning that held me up.

Our dumb Smart TV is going snakey on us for 2 days now.  It works for 3 seconds, gets lines across for 3 seconds and repeats ad nauseum.  I have been watching Netflix on this computer so the sound is much poorer.  I checked to see if I could get the techie to fix it here, sending him the video of the problem below, but no dice....  I have to unhook everything and bring it in for diagnostics.  Drat!  I worry about being able to hook everything back up properly....


It has been exceedingly dry so I briefly watered all the trees and plants.  Next to washing my car, it usually causes rain to follow....  The car really needs a wash.

Tomorrow I had been planning to go tomorrow to BugaLaGrande Hospital for my second Moderna Covid shot so I will have to postpone that and try to make an appointment for Thursday or Friday.

Stress, stress, stress.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Bougainvillea

Another hibiscus bloom

5 new rosebuds here

Golden Silk Spider

Tom Thumb

Saffron Finches

TT