Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday December 21, 2021 Disoriented

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 21, 2021

I did forego the walk with the dogs this morning because I had to bring Lizzie in for her warranty check at 7:30am.  I was first in line for the first appointment of the day so I could be the first out...  I had weighed the prospect of waiting it out for 4 hours somewhere but then decided that I would spend less taxiing back home than ending up in Dollar City or Bizcochito, or both.  A taxi ride with 4 others in a pirate taxi to here used to be 3,000 pesos but it is now 5,000 pesos which is today $1.25 USD.  Since I was the only passenger coming this way I paid him 10,000 pesos...

Claudia came around 9 to look after Killer and to begin cleaning until noon again, along with her daughter Sara.  I gave her a sprayer with a solution of Dawn dish soap to clean the walls, and what a great difference everywhere. She was even cleaning inside the kitchen cupboards.

I got word from Cristina that the Hitachi TV had been repaired relatively cheaply and was ready for pickup before noon too.  So I left again around 10:30am to first pick up some cash for that, then caught a "pirata" back with a full load so that only cost the 5,000 pesos to get dropped a block away.

Lizzie was ready at KIA and I was annoyed at having to wait for the bill which I thought was surprising at only 403,000 pesos, about $101 USD, when I knew they had replaced both the air and air-conditioning filters, which are expensive, then said they would email me my copy of the bill... Strange...  I was out of there at 11:30am and went about 7 blocks away to pick up the TV. 

They showed me that the Hitachi was now working fine, I paid the 320,000 peso bill, $80 USD, and I gathered up the TV, cord and remote and headed to Adiela's.

I tried to connect with Igor too, but he was out on some farm working on the motorcycle.

I brought Cristina some of her medication at Adiela's and was told that she had a friend to cover for her tonight with Ana Julia, so I could pick her up at 8pm, only to bring her back at 7am tomorrow.  Hopefully Ana Julia will be discharged tomorrow.  The dogs will be happy to see Cristina for the night.

I got back home to a 2/3 cleaned house, Claudia will finish tomorrow because she had a dog to take to surgery at noon.  I had my leftover pizza for lunch then got to work resetting everything in Lizzie who had been cleaned like always by KIA, but this time they had done a pretty poor job.  My seats were still dirty around the edges.

The Hitachi was next so I had to move and reconnect the old dumb TV in the main bedroom before resetting and reconnecting the Hitachi in the living room.  It was so nice to have the bigger TV working there.  Then I hurriedly did garbage and poop patrol and discovered that we were out of those garbage bags and the garbage receptacle needed cleaning.  I had to grab one of the oversized lawn bags.

I got a call from KIA that they had forgot to charge me for the filters, which I would have caught if only I had been given a copy of the bill..... Grrrrr  So now I have to stop in there tomorrow, after dropping off Cristina and pay another 158,000 pesos, or $39.50 USD, for the blasted filters.  Jeepers, and I had to cool my feet for 20 minutes while they supposedly got the bill together today, and they still got it wrong!  Very unusual...

So, after all that, I was just whipped and went for a nap, joined by most of the dogs.  I slept like a log and awoke to look at the clock, gee, 4:04am..., I need to get up to walk the dogs right away,.... but wait, something's wrong here, ... the sun is already up!!!!!  I was so disoriented that I thought it was morning, and not afternoon..!!!  After such a crazy, exhausting, and unusual day, I had lost track of myself, and time.....  That was not a good feeling.... 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Messy roads by the sugar cane trains....

Dirty Lizzie first in line

A clean house on the outside too, looks so good.

A clean Lizzie is a treat

and a working big TV makes us happy.