Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday December 13, 2021 Unsuccesssful

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 13, 2021

There was a bit of fog as we walked this morning and the streets were really quiet.  The day has been mostly sunny with no hint of rain.  Soon I will have to water the plants and trees myself.

Cristina went late morning to see if they were doing vaccinations for her age group, but they were again doing second doses only.  She stayed and yakked with her friend Flor who sells cholados at the main park.  Flor will let her know when first vaccinations are available.  They keep telling us to check the hospital's website, but nothing we can find has any current information.

I haven't heard from Miguel about fishing today,.. or any day yet.  That is typical.

RedBubble dropped on me twice but I managed to save only one upload.  Why oh why do I bother with them?????

When taking photos this afternoon I saw a strange sight, ...Tom Thumb chased a butterfly away from the flowers!  I have never noticed that rivalry before and I saw him do it twice!  Even the wings of the butterfly were damaged.

FaceBook is once again refusing to load properly.  They used to load so easily. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

New hibiscus bloom

Butterfly... damaged....

Shiny Cowbirds

Saffron Finches

SF

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT