Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Wednesday December 22, 2021 Commuting

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 22, 2021

The stars are certainly staying hidden from me lately, but I don't mind, because the days are cooler.

RedBubble pulled a stunt on me again this morning so I missed a portion of one upload.  Why do I continue with them?  I don't think that I made even $300 in last year with them,... certainly hardly worth the time and aggravation.  It must amount to about 3c an hour wages.

At 7:30am, my co-pilots and I took Cristina first to Adiela's for a few moments to swap some stuff and then to the hospital.  Then I went to KIA to pay the extra for the filters.  I have still not received a copy of the full bill.  Grrrrrr

I made scrambled eggs with mushrooms, onions, and oregano.  It didn't look pretty, but it sure tasted good.  I made enough for Cristina too for when she returns home.  I am the Master Chef of the 15-minute meal.

So Cristina should be coming back this evening again as her friend is spelling her at the hospital again, so I guess we are starting the double commute, drop-off in the morning and pick her up at night.  Apparently they are keeping Ana Julia another 72 hours (3 days) to see if the antibiotics work.  I really hate all the driving.  And Adiela is getting checked out in hospital too because she is feeling poorly with probable intestinal problems.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Our co-pilots

Saw this on the next corner

Something juicy in the garbage?

This is across from Adiela's

Our roses are producing

New hibiscus bloom

Frying shrooms and onions

Spicy scrabled eggs