Monday, December 20, 2021

Monday December 20, 2021 Cleaning

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 20, 2021

The stars were again hidden this morning on our walk but no rain in the offing.  A friend on Facebook showed us an irreverent weather forecast app with funny strong language (not for everyone) called Funny Weather, actually Fu*** Weather if you want to download from the Play Store.  I like it because it seems to be f***ing accurate...  I just tried to see if it came in Spanish and the only options were English or Polish so I don't know if that is an extension of the joke..

RedBubble dropped 3 times right off the bat but settled down and I managed both uploads.

Cristina said it was cool in the hospital and she never got much sleep.  Ana Julia apparently was seen by a doctor last night and had an operation.  I have no idea when Cristina will return.  It sounds like she has to stay with her another day because Adiela is too busy.....

I was actually contacted by one of the riders in the Cabalgata named Eliana:

 

I had 10 photos of her and her horse because she had asked for my card and had posed.  She will let me know when there are future Cabalgatas in the area.  We should have one here around third week of January.

Claudia came at 9am to look after Killer and to commence house cleaning because I impressed upon her how much we needed it done, offering her to spread it over 2-3 days.   She agreed.

I think that I will be going in to see Cristina later at Adiela's.  I am not sure if she will be returning with me or not yet...

No sign of Tom Thumb today...

UPDATED:  It rained buckets from 3 to 4pm,  I went and paid the 3 utility bills and brought Cristina's batch of oranges to Nativa before they went bad.  My co-pilots and I brought a change clothes and cel charger in to Cristina at Adiela's.  She has to spend at least one more day with her Mom in hospital.  They are supposeed to remove the bandage tomorrow and decide how long she needs to stay...  I suppose this is good bonding time for them.

I could not pass Power Pizza twice on an empty stomach....


I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Taken yesterday

This one too

4 doggies this morning

Today

Opening rapidly

Hanging in there a long time!

Saffron Finch

Killer lolling in the sunshine

Mango flowers/seeds?

SF

SF

SF