Sunday, December 19, 2021

Saturday December 18, 2021 - #2 Cabalgata

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 18, 2021 - #2 Cabalgata

A visit to the hospital for mother-in-law Ana Julia became an admission for surgery.  The infection from that previous dog bite was very serious.  We hope that she recovers quickly from this.

Our friend Igor contacted us that there was a Cabalgata happening with 5,000 horses in Tulua so I picked up Cristina and we went to find it downtown on the east side of the river and were able to park one block away and find a nice spot on the barricades where the riders congregated during the stopping periods of the ride.

I took 171 photos but am only showing you the best ones, many of the lovely ladies who stopped to pose and asked for my card to contact me today for copies of the photos.  So far, no contacts, and I really don't expect them to follow through on that, but it was fun to be recognized.

If you want a copy of any photo, just click on it to enlarge it, then copy and paste to your own file.  Please remember to give me credit for the use of any of my photos.  If you need an enlargement of better quality, please contact me with the number of the photo(s) below at aljbourassa@gmail.com.

Si desea una copia de cualquier foto, simplemente haga clic en él para ampliarlo, luego copie y pegue a su propio archivo. Por favor, recuerde darme crédito por el uso de cualquiera de mis fotos. Si necesita una ampliación de mejor calidad, comuníquese conmigo con el número de fotos a continuación a aljbourassa@gmail.com.

We watched for about 2.5 hours.  Igor was just around the corner apparently but he had no way to communicate that to me.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Everything uploaded flawlessly in sections, but most came in backwards... not that it matters a whole lot.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

 

40

41

42

43

44

45

46

47

48

 

49

50

51

52

53

54

55

56

57

58

59

60

61

62

63

64

65