Saturday, December 11, 2021

Friday December 10, 2021 Hanna

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 10, 2021

The sky was almost opaque when we started our walk and the sprinkling started to get heavier as we swung back near the house so we had to cut the walk short.  The rain overall did not end up to amount to much and the day remained cloudy and dull, max. 28C.

RedBubble lost both of my uploads today so my new process was obviously not the answer.  I am so frustrated with those darn people who are impossible to contact any more, answer with Bot canned responses and generally don't give a shit that our work makes them their money... Jerks....  Grrrr

Poor Hanna is in very much pain andbarely moving so is immobile most of the day under medication.  She also appears to have a hernia on her stomach.  Cristina and Claudia carried her to the vet where she spent the whole afternoon.  She is still alive but there is no quality of life.  I expressed my opinion that euthanasia wiuld be the humane thing to do.

Cristina checked at the hospital for vaccinations but today was only for second doses.  She will try again Monday.  Believe me, I have my calendar marked to remind her.

I got busy in the yard trimming the plantains as high as I could safely reach and brought down one bunch that was ready.  I also had to put a dish of rat poison withg peanut butter behind the washing machine as we again have an unwelcome visitor.

Then it was sleep, shower, and sleep again....  And I got amnesia and forgot to complete this Blog in the evening.  Scary.

I watched 2 Netflix movies, Unforgivable with Sandra Bullock was excellent as was Marriage Story with Scarlet Johanssen which is a disturbing look at how divorces can get unnecessarily adversarial and hard on the children. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It only took 6 tries...

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Plantains

Hibiscus


Peach rose almost fully open

Trimmed plantains

Bougainvillea reaching high

Tom Thumb

Motion.....

Princesa

Turi