Saturday, December 11, 2021

Saturday December 11, 2021 Eleven

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 11, 2021

The morning sky was black and obscure again, threatening rain but nothing major happened, just a few spits, and the day remained cloudy and cooler, only 27C today.

RedBubble worked fine today after kicking out of everything else, running CCleaner twice, then going back into the Internet.  Mind you, I have done this procedure many times before, with only mixed success.

I have 4,936 artworks on RB, and the site that loves to frustrate me could demand all of my free time for months just to correct their failings.  Their system does NOT update older uploads to new products.  I came across an older one today that was only on 8 (yes eight) products, when the product lineup is now 85 products...  So I took 15-20 minutes to fix it because RB forces us to align, resize, amend background colour, choose products, etc for every single upload!  To re-check 4,500 odd uploads that don't show 85 product offerings would take all my time until I died from frustration.  If you ever want one of my artworks on a product they offer, but not shown, contact me, and I will get it done at my cost.  I am just about done with them......

Today we bid a tearful farewell to the ailing Hanna as I paid to have her euthanised and buried at the Animal Park.  Claudia and her daughter Sara handled that.  We knew that Hanna wouldn't be with us long, the cancer eating her up and ruining her quality of life.  We just couldn't bear to see the poor girl suffer any longer.  RIP dear Hanna.  We did our best for you.  Please find our other departed pets to play with in doggie heaven.

So I decided to catch photos of our remaining 11 dogs for you so you will know them by name.  They are such a huge part of our lives that losing any one of them hurts a lot.  I am still trying to find a nice way to pay tribute to all the departed on the wall next to me.

We made a quick trip to the cemetery to remove the lanterns from the holiday celebrations.  The firemen were there in uniforms for some service to happen, busloads of them.

We picked up some tamales for Miguel because he loved the way they make them here, across from the high school.  He came to pick them up and raved about my gift of Mom's oatmeal squares, as did Claudia and Sara.  They were a big hit with everyone.  We gave Miguel the bunch of plantains to take to Adiela.  He checked and the bridge to Roldanillo is complete so we are planning a fishing junket soon, maybe Monday.  I wanted to bring along Igor but he is back North, exploring for about a week.

Then Cristina invited young Sofia, Lorena's daughter, to spend the afternoon watching movies, etc.  She is quickly growing into  young woman already.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Christian's

Nina2, Negrita, Grigi, Buddy and Cristina

NeNe

Turi

Princesa

Nina wanting a belly rub


Rocas

Dary

and Killer

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

New hibiscus bloom

Sofia