Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sunday December 12, 2021 Upsets

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 12, 2021

The dogs didn't sleep in the bedroom last night so they missed their walk today which has been another meaningless drizzly, and dreary kind of day.

I was very sad to hear that my heroine, Amanada Nunes, lost her UFC Bantamweight crown to a tough Venezuelan gal, Julianna Pena, last night.  Even though she still has a hammer-hold on her featherweight crown as well, this was a severe blow to her previous invincibility.  I hope they have a rematch soon.

Then, this morning, in Formula 1 action from Abu Dhabi for the last race of the season, with two drivers being tied in points, Hamilton and Verstappen, it promised to be exciting.  Verstappen had the pole position but promptly lost that advantage to Hamilton on the first turn and trailed until the final lap.  Late race tire strategies and a late crash by Canadian Nicholas Latifi tightened the pack (I hate that rule with a passion) and then Verstappen was able to pass Hamilton on fresher tires on the very last lap and win the Championship...  It has been that kind of year in racing for both Formula 1 and Moto GP.

I made RedBubble behave again today with the same strategy as yesterday.  I am not counting my chickens...

The sound of a firetruck siren again heralded another small parade, this time of older restored cars, but none were exciting.

Cristina was sleeping all morning so I decided to make my famous bacon/onion omelette, but with a twist...  I needed all my tomatoes for my salad so I decided to use lots of cheese instead, and oregano.  Cristina really loved it.

We pulled a lot of oranges off the tree and decided to split them into 3, keeping one group for juice here and we delivered the other 2 to Gilma and Nativa, getting some visiting time in as well.  Gilma apparently had her hands full with her ex-husband who has severe Alzheimer's and was getting violent and unruly and had to be moved to a psychiatric hospital.  What a terrible disease.

Then we had to get some birdseed because we were completely out, and those birds really count on a daily free feed from us.  

When we returned and opened the garage door we again almost had a mass escape of our dogs because Grigi has figured out how to move the barrier on her own.  I could put a lock there but I would need to drill into the bedroom wall which I am loath to do.  Hmmmm, I actually just had a minor brainstorm that might work...  More later.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Old car?

This is.

This too.

No idea.

My new omelette recipe.

Yummy brunch

Hibiscus stamen and pistils.