Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Wednesday December 29, 2021 Laziness

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 29, 2021

We slipped out and back for our walk super-quietly this morning so as not to wake Ana Julia who is sleeping well here.  I was in such a fog that I barely noticed the sky at all.  There were many dogs about, as well as the mare and colt.  I often wish that I would bring my camera, even though it is dark to catch sights like all the motorcycles coming without lights, and the Police truck coming the wrong way on a one-way.  We all just went straight back to bed until 8:55, which we thought was 9:55am, because that new clock radio has a dead LED bar on the second of the 4 numerals.  I just have no luck with clock radios here.

RedBubble is a frustration and I am hopefully learning how to mitigate the dropsy syndrome.  For every photo, I do the initial upload, title, description, tags, and resize and position for the 85 products.  It is a real pain-in-the-a$$.  Then when I hit the "Save Work" button, I hold my breath.  If it drops there, I have wasted a ton of time and effort and I just give up on that artwork.  If successful, I have to pick which products I want to show off in the Comments section, and usually no problem there.  Then I copy the codes, save the comments, go to Edit again, and try to add those codes to the Description as well, hitting the "Save Work" button once again.  More often than not, RB drops me there, but it is not as bad, because I can go back in, re-paste, and it does save...

It is amazing how many little jobs I undertake to fill time and help out.  Feeding and watering the dogs is continuous.  I even washed clothes today because Cristina was just not getting around to it as she promised.  Photos and the Blog help with most of the day.

The report is that Adiela still has fever while Miguel has not responded to my direct queries.  Luckily, everything continues to look good here and we are all napping a lot.  Ana Julia has the TV on 14 hours a day.

We just had a nice little thunderstorm with some amazing thunderclaps that send the dogs scurrying to our sides.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Hibiscus opening beautifully

Lovely rose

Many Saffron Finches

This is where I hold my breath 4+ times a day

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT