Sunday, December 19, 2021

Sunday December 19, 2021 Ana Julia

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 19, 2021

So, after working on photos until past 1am I did not get up for a walk, in fact I woke up at 5:30.  I got Cristina mobile at 6am because she wanted to go in at 7am to relieve niece Natalia to look after her Mom Ana Julia in hospital.  I left her at Adiela's for them to sort things out.  Adiela had a food donation event for the animals at LA14 all day.

I managed to contact and collect Igor at Wolf's to go for breakfast and coffee.  They have finally repaired the road to enter Wolf's development so it wasn't bad to enter and leave like before.  We went to Bizcochito and compared notes on photography and last night's Cabalgata of horses.  Igor doesn't eat breakfast, so mine, and 2 coffees, amounted to about $1.30 USD.

Then he wanted to go to the nearby D-Uno, so I went in as well to see if they had more of the Tostacos that I have learned to enjoy,.. and they did, so I bought some more.  I also found some Sweet & Sour Sauce in small bottles so I grabbed 4.  They call it Agridulce here.  So that was a worthwhile shopping trip.  Igor loaded up on milk and Lulo to make juices.

I spent the morning finishing the additional Blog about yesterday's Cabalgata, keeping 61 photos for that out of the 171 I took.  And I posted about 30 of those to FaceBook as well.  I keep toying with the idea of a webpage for Cabalgata photos, but my web-hosting skills are very rusty....

Then it was nap time after a quick lunch of crackers with Peanut Butter and Cheez Whiz.

I just spoke to Cristina who will probably spend the night with her Mom in hospital.  Apparently they won't let Ana Julia eat, because they have planned an operation that isn't happening...  Cristina and family are very concerned that an 84-year-old woman in sad shape is not allowed decent sustenance....  Sundays are never good day to expect anything good from medical staff.  They don't tell the truth, and delay things, and expect families to cope with the fallout.  Care in hospital often falls on the families.  I am glad that I have never had to experience such BS,... yet....  I guess that is the difference of having, or not having, insurance...

No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.