Thursday, December 23, 2021

Thursday December 23, 2021 Cleaning

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday December 23, 2021

The clouds almost obscured the moon, but obliterated every star.  I don't know how that can happen when I can see the patchy cloud....???  And I did not have a good sleep, acid reflux is not my favourite nightime visitor.  So I went back to sleep and actually overslept to take Cristina to the hospital again.

I made a quick pit stop at D-Uno for more diapers for Killer.  About then it started to sprinkle, but Lizzie is already dirty from the filthy roads caused by the sugar cane trains.  And the rain quit as soon as I got home.

At 11am Claudia came to finish the cleaning.  I have had her do everything, ceilings, walls, cupboards and Cristina had more things that needed cleaning on the patio.  She finished at 5pm and this was her 3rd day cleaning.  She does a very good job and is such a hard worker.  We get a special deal because we foster Killer for her and put up with almost all of that expense.

RedBubble tried to ruin my uploads again today but I managed to save both.  It again takes me more time to wait to see if it is going to fail because I have to keep many things copied, ready to paste, if it drops...  It is a real pain you-know-where.

The dogs were going ballistic outside and I discovered it was the rich neighbour that owns property on 3 sides of me bothering them.  He was on top of the wall hacking down any tree branches that went over...  I was mad because he had actually cut my bougainvillea, some 3' well down on our side of the wall!  I had a little confrontation with him because I have been upset about piping and wires that he shamelessly has on our side of the wall without even asking permission.  It felt good to let him know that I won't be his effing doormat!  Grrrrrrrrrr

I wanted to make some more business cards in advance of the next Cabalgata.  The first thing I did was try to clean the nozzles and the printer head, hoping that would solve any problems..  Nope, the yellow is basically not printing and the cards look an odd pink color but are legible so they will have to do.  I have lots of ink yet, it just won't print right.  Grrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Neighbour hacking at the trees.

Bougainvillea cut down on our side!

Cleaning in progress

Claudia works hard