Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Wednesday November 17, 2021 Sore

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 17, 2021

I finished the short series Pine Gap on NetFlix last night and highly recommend it.  This makes good fodder of international alliances, spying and hard decisions. It dramatizes how close the world could come to war because of theft of information, false flag operations and incorrect information.

Earlier, I had check the regular cable listings and, guess what?????  I found an actual hockey game between the Islanders and Lightning...  What a treat!  This was after watching Colombia stave off a superior Paraguay in soccer 0-0.  The nets are 24 feet x 8 feet and these millionaires can't find it...  Pathetic!

This morning the little filly was back in the pasture munching away.  It is always heartwarming to see her and others in a proper place with lots of food.  For a couple of day now, I look up into the black impenetrable sky and can only see one lone star.  Maybe they see the same from Texas?

I did not sleep well as my arms were aching extra hard after the Moderna shot yesterday.  Tylenol takes some of the edge off but a cold shower felt the best.  Tennis elbow braces did nothing to help.  The magnetc bracelets seemed to help instantly!  If this continues, I will go to the TENS machine.

The BugaLaGrande Hospital got back to me that I should be able to get a second Moderna shot in 28 days...  I hope they are not lying and my calendar is marked.  So then I can start planning to make my visit to Canada again in the spring before WestJet chews up my money...

Around 11:15am the power went out for about 20 minutes, so I got dressed for work and went in the backyard.  We had one stand of plantain ready to be cut and the rest needed a good trimming.  It probably wasn't too smart to do this with my gimpy sore arm but I got it done.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Hibiscus

Hibiscus

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

4 Rosebuds like this waiting to open

And 4 like this too

Golden Silk Spider

Ripening plantains we cut down

Then we trimmed the rest.