Thursday, November 4, 2021

Thursday November 4, 2021 Hanna

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 4, 2021

Our Serbian friend, Igor, who lives in Thailand, is visiting this area again, staying temporarily at Wolf's.  He got to see David today for an hour (the rest of us are barred by the doctors supposedly) so we are meeting tomorrow to get the real lowdown on David's condition and his wishes.

Our poor Hanna apparently has her cancer metasticized in her chest so her time is limited and we will be keeping her until the end.  Such a beautiful dog and such a waste to lose her to cancer.  It is very upsetting but we are happy to be here for her.

I took Cristina into Adiela's in Tulua to bring Angela for adoption and to spend the day checking out new arrangements for Christian's remains. 

I wasted time again today even though there are several projects that I could tackle.

I am having "discussions with RedBubble via FaceBook but even there they sent these Bot responses that are of no use.  They acknowledge the problem but seem reluctant to fix it.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Another great day to be outside

Love it when there is little traffic.

Tom Thumb keeps hiding

Hibiscus close-up

New rosebud opening

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

My shadow Grigi

GSS

TT

TT