Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday November 27, 2021 Spice

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 27, 2021

The walk was 15 minutes late today, but we got it done and the 3 dogs cooperated with their business dealings.

RedBubble dropped on me twice right-off-the-bat, but then I managed to make it cooperate long enough to accept both of today's uploads.  I actually had 7 sales of FAA Christmas ornaments, all Elvis... so there is a fan out there somewhere.  And I also sold a photo print so it was a good day...

Cristina needed to go in to help her sister Adiela with a pet adoption event close to her home in Tulua so my co-pilots and I complied once again.  We made a cemetery stop to add some new flowers to Chritian's grave.  Tomorrow would be his 26th Birthday and the 4 year anniversary of his death.   

Claudia brought us lunch that we had to pay for as a fundraiser.  It was supposed to be one of my favourites, pork cutlet, apparently....  I honestly couldn't tell what it was, and the dogs got to eat almost all of it.  Either the meat was bad, or it was covered in cumin spice which I find revolting.  Ecuadorian cooks use it a lot.  Claudia is normally a great cook.

I finished another series called Cocaine Coast (or Farina in Spanish).  Inspired by real events and good acting, so it was interesting.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Great clouds

Rose

Rose

Rose

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

Kiskadee

Kiskadee

Kiskadee