Friday, November 26, 2021

Friday November 26, 2021 Normal

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday November 26, 2021

Killer got me up at midnight and again at 2:20am so I had little sleep and there was rain so I slept in until past 7am, then did my normal chores.

The TENS machine used right on the funny bone seems to help a lot so I will continue that treatment for a while to see if we can solve the problem.

Today I had RedBubble behave itself and I wonder if it was because I had 2 pages of it open at once.  I'll have to experiment with that also.

I had bought fried chicken for lunch yesterday and for leftovers today.  The dogs get an extra special treat that way.

I saw Tom Thumb dissing the nectar so it was time to refill the feeders again.  The amount of birds we have in the yard lately is mind-boggling.  I've even seen the Vermilion Flycatchers again.

I took Cristina and Tiger the kitten in to Adielas to get him ready for adoption, and she was staying for the afternoon again. 

So I took a few shots and did poop and garbage patrol before it rains again.  The weather is just comfortable for me when it is cloudy and rainy.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

So very pretty

and another one..

Golden Silk Spider

Saffron Finch

Sun-worshippers Nina ad Princesa

Female SF

SF

Miss Piggy aka Nina 1

Tom Thumb

TT

TT