Monday, November 15, 2021

Monday November 15, 2021 Holiday

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 15, 2021

Yeah, today is another holiday Monday in Colombia.  They sure love their holidays here!  The girls said that every Monday in November is a holiday!

For 2 days now we have seen the gorgeous little filly in Charlie's pasture and it is strange that she doesn't seem to have grown much, but she looks wonderfully healthy.  She certainly has lots to munch on in that nice pasture.

Negro also tagged along with us this morning and it was great to see him so frisky and active.  He followed us all the way home too, but then,.. he knows our place is a safe refuge.

RedBubble dropped on me fully today, ruining both uploads and wasting all my time.  I think I realize that I have to close everything, run CCleaner to clear cookies etc, and then log back in to have a decent chance at an upload...

We had a bit of rain this afternoon so I experimented with the Nikon a little.  I know I can do better with more prior organization...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Turi with her clueless suitor NeNe

Preparing the omelette to add the eggs

Delicious finished 6-egg Omelette

Mare and filly on our street

Hibiscus with shadow

Slow opening rosebud

Golden Silk Spider

Rain on leaves


 

Rain drip from patio roof




This critter landed on my toes...  creepy