Saturday, November 20, 2021

Saturday November 20, 2021 Slowdowns

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 20, 2021

The filly was again in the pasture this morning so that is always an uplift to the day.  But I was still tired so I went to bed after the walk for another 4.5 hours!

Facebook login took forever when it is usually the fastest...  Fine Art America did not want to load either and was much slower than normal.  RedBubble actually worked well today without dropping on me, so it balanced out.

Our water was shut off for a short period before lunch, probably the result of a neighbour's contractor digging in the street.  They actually finished up pretty quickly.  Gee, I should have got that guy's phone number.

Hanna went for chemotherapy.  We were temporarily concerned for Killer because he had vomited then was making noises and barking for a while, but he has since settled down and seems fine.

I trimmed a growing small tree near the plastic bird feeder and sat quietly nearby to grab a few photos.  I only kept the best ones.

I drove Cristina in to Adiela's to deliver some sweets she had bought her sister.  The co-pilots Princesa, Turi and NeNe guarded the car when we made a quick shopping trip at Dollar City.  I picked up a new Magnifying glass because I accidentally dropped and broke the old one a couple of days ago.  Then I picked up a bungie cord to use for an arm exercise for my sore arms that I saw online.

I am watching the last episode tonight of a limited NetFlix series called Perdida in Spanish.  I takes place in Spain and Colombia and is about illegal adoptions, kidnapping, jails and corruption.  Highly recommended, good acting.  It also cured me of any thought that I would ever want to end up in a Colombian jail, or any jail for that matter.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The noisy little man, NeNe

Saffron Finch

Common Ruddy Ground Dove

Saffron Finch

SF hanging on a wall


SF

SF

Mrs SF

Hibiscus blooms

The jungle will get cut soon

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Killer

Well designed tailight reflectors

New magnifier