Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday November 14, 2021 Trujillo

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday November 14, 2021

Yesterday:

The fear that the information was wrong about a horse event at Trujillo sadly was justified.  I picked up our friend, vet John Faber Rojas, at 3pm to go and meet Igor and Wolf there.  It took us an hour in my car.

We hit the rain just outside of Rio Frio and it wasn't too bad.  We saw a few horses and horse trailers on the way into Trujillo but not one of them came downtown.  I only got a photo of one lady through my car window.  There was loud music and booths all over the central square and a promise of an evening event, but even the brief halting of the rain did not liven up matters.

Igor, Wolf, and their friends Udo and Felix did not hang around as they did not want the possibility of riding in the dark AND the rain so they left around 5.  John and I entertained ourselves by circling the main park several times and people-watching.  We had some pork and potatoes for supper and fed some stray dogs.  Some of the passersby were more than happy to pose for us.

With no promise of anything other than more loud music we decided to beat our own retreat after 6pm, driving in the dark and the rain.....  It cleared up again around Rio Frio and I got John to his Tulua residence.

Now the group of 4 ladies wanted to know where they could see their photos, so I gladly handed them my card to look at this Blog today.

Today:

I made my famous omelette for lunch then took Cristina into town to go have ice cream with her family and niece Natalia who is 24 today.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (no Captions required - they are backwards).

 



















 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.