Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Tuesday November 16, 2021 Moderna Vaccination

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 16, 2021

The little filly was disappointingly not in Charlie's pasture this morning but Negro joined us again for a walk.  It is strange that he is not trying to jump Turi like our 3 smaller guys in the house, Buddy, NeNe and Dary, and the first 2 are fixed, as is Turi...  It is still a mystery why she goes into heat even though she is spayed.

I slept in and ignored chores to slip out and pay some bills.  Then I walked up further and peeked across the central park to see if vaccinations were going on.  There was definite activity, so I came home to tell Cristina, who was not ready, and she said that the vet John Faber Rojas came at 5:30am and there was already a huge line-up so he gave up...  I think she is just scared to get the needle...  Anyway, I took the chance and walked over to see if I could get the Pfizer vaccination.  I asked, and the man said I could get Moderna instead.  I checked the Canadian Government rules and they accept 2 Moderna vaccinations as well so I said OK.  Then I was shocked when they took me in immediately when there were line-ups of young people waiting.  So I got my vaccination within 10 minutes and had to wait 15 minutes for side-effects.  Other than a mildly sore arm and a touch of dizziness I was fine.   I asked when I might be able to get a second Moderna and he said that won't happen...  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr  So I am still hooped..........but I refuse to give up on getting a second dose somehow.

I tried to find out more about when Cristina could get vaccinated but I seemed to get conflicting advice, other than to check at the Emergency room of the hospital....

I ran into Tia Nativa and she wants Cristina to come and cut Victor Hugo's hair.  Cristina claimed laziness today and says she will go tomorrow.

When I got home, I wrote the Embassy, my MP in Canada, and the BugaLaGrande hospital asking for help.  They are all so inept and used to passing the buck that I don't expect any real help from any of them...  I don't need their canned responses and sympathy.  I need action to get the Canadian Government to listen to the WHO and accept these other vaccines.

Cristina had 2 more kittens dropped here to take to Adiela's so we drove in with our co-pilots NeNe and Turi.

The photos today are all with the Lumix.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The vaccination center was busy.

Hibiscus

Nina and Princesa

2 adorable kittens

Our co-pilots