Sunday, November 7, 2021

Sunday November 7, 2021 RIP David

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday November 7, 2021

I got the news around 9pm last night that David McCollam, my last friend here, passed away.   Today we would normally have been watching both Formula 1 and Moto GP at his place.  It was always  our "guy time" and we all enjoyed it.

So, I walked the dogs and went right back to bed and didn't really do squat all day, just bummed out and feeling lonely at the loss of such a good sounding board, always knowledgeable and precise.  We are really going to miss you Dave.  Rest In Peace buddy.

So I just checked the results of the 2 races which are Pay-per-view and not on our TV schedules...  Formula 1 was stolen nicely by Max Verstappen in Mexico from the 2 Mercedes drivers, Hamilton and Bottas.  My guy, Charles LeClerc finished 5th this time.

MotoGP was more of a mystery because my main guy, Marc Marquez, wasn't even listed as riding today??  My #2 guy, Fabio Quartararo, who has already sewn up this year's World Championship, crashed early and did not finish.  Francesco Bagnaia took the checkered flag.

So, all in all, it was a bummer of a day and hopefully a good night's sleep will remove the funk.

I hope you enjoy the picture.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

No more fighting for breath David......