Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Wednesday November 10, 2021 Genealogy

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 10, 2021

The walk this morning was under pretty clear skies and really uneventful except for the one noisy chihuahua we daily cannot avoid, yapping even 1/2 block away...

Cristina decided to go in help Adiela again, so I drove her in.  I was trying to connect with Igor at Wolf's but he suddenly had to help Wolf do some painting for his renovations so that scotched our possible meetup.  I wasn't about to pick my nose for 90 minutes or more in Tulua waiting for them.

Our hibiscus plant has decided to go crazy with 5 new blooms!  I hope it gets to be as pretty a bush as some other people seem to have.  3 other rosebushes are getting buds too so I am getting excited.

A relative asked me to check out any possible connection we might have with a controversial Carrie Bourassa who "identifies" herself as a Metis and has risen rapidly in some Metis organizations as a result.  This was the first that I had heard of this issue.  But the CBC did an expose on her that all her roots are eastern European, with no indigenous roots whatsoever, so she is now disgraced and suspended.  She has never provided one iota of proof as to her real heritage to back her claims.  It is never any fun when someone brings shame to the family name.  I "identify" myself as a rich and powerful sex guru, but that doesn't make it true.

She is married to a Chad Bourassa, a policeman with a very private internet presence, but I tracked him down to the LaFleche branch of our family, descendant of Great Uncle Napoleon, brother to my Grandpa Victor.  I actually went to Gravelbourg's College Mathieu with Chad's Uncle Charlie for one year and I vividly remember Charlie's bright red/orange hair.  

Genealogy can be frustrating, especially with our monstrous family tree, intermarriages, and multiple marriages, etc.  But it is a challenge, and it reminded me of a gay cousin from that branch who was heavy into the family genealogy who went by Jherryd Jhordynn, or jhx3 because he had a middle name that also began by Jh...  He passed away a few years ago, had a brother with a completely different name (I never asked about the names), Gary Hyland, who won the Order Of Canada.  We did correspond a fair bit to piece together details on the family.  He concentrated mainly on his main ancestor who he called FXA Bourassa, my common ancestor to both my parents that we knew as "Alfred", not Francois Xavier Alfred....  I have Alfred mentioned on my Personal website  https://albourassa.neocities.org/page2.html  Alfred basically brought the Bourassa's west from Quebec, via the U.S. around 1900.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Such colourful Hibiscus blooms

We have 5 blooms today

Killer keeps watch

Tom Thumb too

TT

My leader Princesa

Our little old man Dary

Our quirky NeNe