Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Wednesday November 3, 2021 Angela

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 3, 2021

Happy Independence Day Cuenca!  We vividly remember the fun we had there 10 years ago shortly after our arrival and the Cuencanos made us feel so welcome. 

There was another big rain last night, no water this morning, but plenty wet for our walk, which we did 10 minutes earlier and it was so much easier when everything was dead quiet.

It is indeed the Comedy Circus setting up behind us and they have the big "drum" for the motorcycles to show off in.  It is a good thing that we have white noise in the bedrooms.

Miguel wanted his small ladder back so we brought it in.  I suggested that we get Ana Julia's diapers but Cristina said we were going to take her to buy shoes at LA14 instead, which we did.  We also bought some Crocs for Daniel at the Animal Park because it is his birthday.

I asked Miguel whether I should buy the collapsible rod and spinning reel for just over $7 and he said No, he had a rod that I could have if his daughter Natalia will bring it this weekend from Cali.  We again are talking about maybe going fishing, which we do every 6 months and he forgets about it.

We brought the Crocs back to Daniel and he immediately put them on.  It is amazing to see the dedicated people that cook up food for all the dogs and cats there.  In the one photo I count 16 dogs, and there are probably at least 16 more.  We picked up a puppy named Angela that we will take to Adiela's for adoption tomorrow.  She immediately peed on me, lol.

All of the outdoor shots were taken with the Lumix which is OK for daytime pics only.  I would have liked to use the big zoom function on that camera for a couple of the shots (like the Vermilion Flycatcher atop the tree) but the zoom no longer works.  I may try to find a reliable camera shop to get it fixed.  It is a handy camera in my fanny pack and the zoom was incredible.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Motorcycle Mama and friends

This is Sol who we fostered as a kitten

This is Angela who we are fostering now.

Dogs helping Daniel put on his new Crocs

11 dogs here

16 dogs here

He is a dedicated worker

Vermilion Flycatcher atop the tree

Angela asleep under one desk

Grigi mothering Angela

Sweet dogs