Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Wednesday November 24, 2021 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday November 24, 2021

The rain began around 2am, heavily enough to wake me up.  At 4:45 am I could hear no rain on the roof so I went out with the 3 main dogs, Rocas abstaining...  Then I could hear the drops begin on our aluminum overhang but we went anyway, and circled the school block.  It was raining heavily by the time we returned and we were all soaked, so it was prudent to just go back to bed.

Cristina roused me at 7:15am to take her into Tulua.  Her and Adiela were getting their hair done and then there were some animal issues to attend too.  It sound like Cristina will return with 2 kittens that have difficulty eating and need some personal attention.

The lake had returned to the backyard and the water was off...  Typical, ... after a heavy rain.  There was even a minor roof water leak next to my desk.  The water returned around 1:30pm.

After that, I just didn't feel like fighting with photo uploads so I didn't do any.

I got an email from CIBC reminding me that my US Savings account has been dormant for over a  year so they hide all details from you...  I don't know whose brainchild that is but I find it patently ridiculous.  To reactivate the account so that I can see the balance and do transactions I would need to make a transfer, deposit or withdrawal at any CIBC ATM or branch...  Guess what?  That isn't possible for me,... so I had to call and talk to a rep (a sweet gal named Michelle in Halifax) who did what was necessary to reactivate that account.

I actually have the same problem with my Pichincha account in Cuenca and have no way to get to see my balance, but they still see fit to send me copious emails anyway about their happenings...

At 4:30pm it decided to sprinkle again so our flowers and plants are getting a lot of moisture and the roses are blooming away.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Lakefront property again

A new Golden Silk Spider will need to be relocated

Raindrops hitting the lake this afternoon

A new beautiful bud opening

A peach rosebud too

This rosebush is in 4 stages