Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Tuesday November 23, 2021 DisNDat

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 23, 2021

The TENS machine really worked its magic last night and my arms felt 50% better.  And they are a lot better today, so maybe I am onto something..??

We had a big rain overnight and at 2am Killer was howling for a drink of water.  After cleaning water off the patio and picking up dog messes, I just went back to bed until 9am. 

We had a visit from adopters of little black Chiquitita.  Apparently she has tick disease and is ill, so we supplied them with spinach leaves and livers to help boost her immunity.  Cristina was to get them some medicine too.

RedBubble dropped twice but I managed to salvage both uploads today.

Cristina had to go help Adiela in Tulua again, and pick up that medicine, so my co-pilots and I dropped her off.   

When we arrived home and opened the garage door, almost all other 9 dogs were waiting there and Nina2 went for her short escape walk.  They have gotten so smart that they know how to slide open my divider wall....  So I shooed the rest inside, closed the wall once again and parked the car, closed the door and disgorged my co-pilots.  Then I went about for Garbage patrol and, by the time I was done, Nina2 was at the door waiting to get in.  She knows where her bread is buttered and is never gone long.

We just had another heavy rain this afternoon so the jungle regrowth is assured.

I heard from my friend Aram too.  If he can find decent lodging, they will stay in Tennessee.  Otherwise he will try Kentucky.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Stamen and pistil of Hibiscus

Pink & white rosebud

Pink & white rose opened

Golden Silk Spider

Tree producing seeds

Saffron Finch

My main group

Grigi

Princesa

Nina 1

Turi

SF

SF