Monday, November 22, 2021

Monday November 22, 2021 Entertaining

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 22, 2021

The late evening was busy as I discovered Killer wallowing in diarrhea on my way to bed.  It took a while to clean up the mess,.. and Killer.  At least he slept through the night after that.

We did our walk this morning and it was very quiet,.. I guess it is true that every Monday in November is a holiday.  I was again still very tired so I went back to bed, again...  I made sure that I had my phone next to me because Leonel messaged that he was coming, arriving at 6:45 to cut the jungle.  It is always so nice to get that work done, 6 heavy bags of wet grass to the curb.  I napped some more, but made sure that he got his hourly beers.

RedBubble lost one of my uploads this morning even though I took the same precautions as the previous 2 days when it had decided to behave...  Grrrrrrr

Cristina surprised me once again with the news that we were hosting lunch for the Huellas vet, Lina.  Of course I didn't get all the message right...  Claudia did most of the cooking, Daniel showed up as well, and then I was shocked when the two clerks at Huellas, Ivan and Jose showed up too.  The girls prepared a huge lunch of chickpeas, beef, smoked pork ribs, rice, plantains and salad.  None of us will have to eat again until tomorrow...

Then the Huellas crew showed us how to enjoy our patio, on the swing and in the hammocks, even though it was a dreary day.   We forget the peace and quiet back there and the nice set-up that we have.  We take that for granted, and we are so fortunate to have such a great place for our dozen canines.

My arms are still giving me grief, and, I kid you not, putting on the magnetic bracelets is the best partial relief.  The drugs don't really do much.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Leonel doing his usual good job on the jungle

The end result looks so clean

Hibiscus

Rosebud soon to explode open

1 male, 5 female Saffron Finches

Killer enjoying the yard

Lina, Ivan, Jose, Daniel

Ivan and Lina

Jose tried some English on me

Saffron Finches

SF

Killer

Golden Silk Spider