Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday November 9, 2021 Cemetery

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 9, 2021

I had forgotten to share that we finally got the "repaired" painting back from Artist Jorge Orozco on Saturday night.  He did an amazing job over 2 months to make Cristina and Christian look more normal.  He even framed it for us.

Original painting

Repaired.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The water was off most of the day, back on at noon for a bit, then off again.  The water from the emergency tank is a godsend, but it is a trickle compared to the real thing.

I just did not feel like getting up this morning to walk, but did still get up around 7am and do my exercises and chores.  My quest to stop looking like Buddha is at a standstill and it is so very frustrating for me.

RedBubble found a new way to frustrate me this morning, dropping over 6 times after I did actually manage to upload both photos. 

We went out before 10am to get the poison for the cemetery ants and then went to the cemetery to apply it.  It hardly seemed worth it when they are just going to dig up everything anyway at the end of the month.  It is still in question whether they will put Christian's remains in a mausoleum here or in Tulua.  I prefer here, because of the view, etc, but it is not my decision.

Cristina spotted the stick insect on the artificial flowers as I probably wouldn't have given it a second look, they look so much like a small branch of a plant, ...such an exquisite disguise.  Much more info here:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phasmatodea

Then we did another major grocery/snack run to D-Uno as we were out of many things, like diapers for Killer, meat for dog food, and much more.  This week we have spent much more than usual because we were just out of everything...

The photos are from the Lumix again.  I don't take the Nikon on shopping trips normally.  It is good to keep in practice with the little camera although I should really find a repair shop.

I thank everyone for the condolence messages regarding David's passing.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The ants have really decimated the shrubs

Phenomal disguise by the stick insect!

He had me fooled

Great camouflage against predators

More roses on the way, yippee..

Enlarge and find the Golden Silk Spider