Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday November 21, 2021 Shopping

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday November 21, 2021

This is getting to be a habit now....  Walk at 4:30am and go back to bed for 4 hours...  But then, I hardly slept all night, Killer was barking hourly, but fine, and Princesa and Grigi decided to "bookend" me so I could not move to a comfortable position.  And no other nap today but lots of exertion...  I had better sleep tonight!

The filly was not in the pasture, I think that I saw her being moved with her mother last night when we came back.  And a nice rain forced us to cut our walk in half...

RedBubble actually behaved for the second day in a row!   I will only believe it when it gets past a week.  Fecebook (Freudian slip) is not loading well or operating like normal.  Are they being hacked again?

So we were out of veggies and sundries so we started with a trip to Olympica in Tulua first.  We got dog food and birdseed but passed on the veggies because I was not happy with the last batch I got there and the produce looked tired..

So we went to the MegaFruVer near our old place and found much fresher veggies and fruits.  The red cabbages were perfect, colourful, heavy and hard,.. like they should be, so I passed on the green cabbage once again.  I don't mind paying a touch more for the red as it has a stronger taste and is the better cabbage usually.  A mixture of red and green is the usual preference.

We came back to Andalucia and hit the D-Uno for milk, eggs, snacks and more cleaning supplies.  Then it was on to the drug store to try the local drug Nimesulida for my arm pain, more anti-depression stuff for Cristina, and diapers for Ana Julia.  There was lots to unpack when we got home and the damage was 593,726 pesos or $151.60 USD on the day...

Tia Nativa had stopped in before lunch and given us a different style of Avocado tree to plant so I decided to get that done.  As they are supposed to become large trees I placed it on the opposite side of the main birdfeeder, opposite the other.  The other seems to be growing well, if the bugs will leave it alone.  Leonel is supposed to come and cut the jungle tomorrow.

So, between drugs, magnetic bracelets, the TENS machine, and special exercises, I am trying to solve my chronic arm pain problem.  So far I can only reduce the pain to a dull roar but I am not solving it...  We can get almost any regular drug over the counter here but I think I am getting to the point where Percoset might be the answer...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

1 cut, 1 not, big bowl, good for 10 days...

Wide open hibiscus

Pink & White Rose slowly opening

Big female Golden Silk Spider

Small female GSS

Princesa says "Hi"

Love the foliage

Saffron Finches spreading seed for others below

SF

SF

New avocado protected

Harvesting oranges