Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thursday November 25, 2021 Kitten

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 25, 2021

When the sky is obscured on our morning walk and we can't see any stars or the moon, it generally means rain will happen soon, which it did, as soon as we were done our walk, and heavier later.

RedBubble lost my first upload again and I am so frustrated with them and all the time and effort lost.  I am learning not to sweat it. 

We have a single male kitten for fostering pending adoption.  Because he has stripes on his legs and tail I will call him Tiger.  He is an adventurous and loud one.  We can't let him loose near a couple of our dogs or he would be toast...

We finally made it to the cemetery for Cristina to get information about the mausoleums to store Christian's bones when they are removed from the grave.  I certainly don't want to be there when that occurs, much to ghoulish for me.  Alberto, the caretaker/overseer/gravedigger told her what she needed to know (I think I heard that it is 1,000,000 pesos ($251 USD) for a compartment.  Then we had to go to the church to see what is available..  She has a diagram and now must discuss this with her ex, Carlos.

Across the street they were giving vaccinations and Cristina begged off  because she wasn't carrying her proper ID.  Seriously, I think she is scared of the size of the needle.

We went to Huellas to get dogfood and they apparently can't find our normal brand so we were forced to get another.  It is a good thing that our dogs don't seem to be fussy.

At 4:30pm it has rained again briefly and it is dark like a Canadian winter.

I have now found the most relief by using the TENS machine right on the funny bone, and my arms feel so much better.  I will keep doing this every evening and hope that we can solve this.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Tiger needs to be careful around Nina

With a better background

Handsome little dude

Tiger is a good name

Vaccinations happening again

What a sweet rose

Our soggy yard

Saffron Finches

Female Shiny Black Cowbird

SF

Female and male SF