Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday November 2, 2021 Ornaments!

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 2, 2021

Since I woke a little late the walk didn't start until 6am when there are a lot more folks and dogs on the street.  A couple of dog confrontations are not helpful.

RedBubble gave me grief so it again cost me a lot of time I couldn't afford but I took a chance and re-did the work and I managed to get the 2 artworks finally uploaded.

We were out the door at 8:30am to take Hanna to Tulua for x-rays, waited over an hour, then had to drive to Buga to get ultrasound done.  The good news is there is nothing apparently wrong with her but she still seems to be moping about like she has minor pain.  I hope the girls figure this out soon.

I usually use WAZE app to find places but today it sent me to a wrong address even though it had gotten me there before...  I can't figure it out...  Then it said a Peruvian restaurant was 0.7 kms away but then took us on a tour where there was no restaurant....   I finally just headed for home and spotted a restaurant right next to the exit to the highway.  Lunch with soup and drink for 3 was under $8 USD.

I had spotted work going on in the big vacant lot next to the back yard so I took Turi for a walk to investigate.  I didn't bother asking but it doesn't look like it will be anything as elaborate as a comedy circus again.  I was dismayed to see that someone had cleared away a lot of magnificent flowering trees and cacti ringing that lot.  I certainly can't see the value in removing so much beauty unless they had disease, but I rarely walk that way to keep track.  There are still some nice plants there so I took a couple of shots.

I finished another series on Netflix from Rome called Carlo and Malik.  Again, I can recommend it highly.

A big surprise yesterday was the announcement of Pixels (Fine Art America) that they can put our art on 6 different shapes of wooden CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS (Ovals are the best) that make great, unique, inexpensive gifts, or to hang on your tree, or to stick on your fridge.  I only have 5,458 to choose from on here...  https://al-bourassa.pixels.com/shop/ornaments

Sample Ornaments:



I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Hanna was such a good dog all morning

View from the restaurant in Buga

I took a couple of bites obviously

Rocas under my desk

The gorgeous tree in the schoolyard

Cactus blooming

 

I will have to remember to watch this

Workers in the big lot

Always a concern when they put stuff against the walls

Amaranth beauty

Interesting colours

Always love this plant

It is a big lot