Friday, November 12, 2021

Friday November 12, 2021 Music

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday November 12, 2021

This lazy day started off with dogs waking me at midnight and 2am so I was in no mood to rise at 4:30am..  7:30am was soon enough.

RedBubble really blew it today, wrecking both uploads.  I am beyond getting upset any more.

I spent most of the day listening to music on YouTube and posting 3 challenges on Facebook for people to post their favourite music for Duets (a la Kenny and Dolly), Harmonization (a la Mamas & Papas), and Christmas (a la O Holy Night).  So far I am disappointed in the responses.  I thought people would jump at the chance to show their favourites, and stick to the topic...

California Dreamin' .. Enjoy   https://youtu.be/-MEqT2kmTHg

BTW, that is what I mean by harmonization....

Other than poop and garbage patrol, I did nothing else but have pizza leftovers, but it was worth it.  A day full of amazing music is uplifting.

Igor says there is a Fiesta tomorrow in Trujillo, north of Rio Frio, so not too far, on decent road.  It is supposed to be a gathering of I think Paso Fino horses and riders but I can find zero confirmation anywhere about it.  If he and Wolf can come up with more information, we might make that drive....

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.