Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday November 13, 2021 Anticipation

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service was terminated but is working for some???

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 13, 2021

It is the birthday of niece Natalia so I drove Cristina in to Adiela's to have a family lunch.  I had brought Turi along to guve her a break from the avid attentions of NeNe and Dary. 

I saw that we have some lovely blooms, and blooms a'coming, so I decided to do this Blog early because plans for later this afternoon have formed, and I hope to take many photos and movies if things happen as we hope.

I will pick up our vet John Faber Rojas at his office at 3pm and hopefully meet Igor and possibly Wolf on their bikes at Trujillo.  Our information is actually that no "cabalgata" of Paso Fino horses is planned there, but we are willing to take the scenic drive to find out.  I could find no mention of anything online and a friend of John's in Trujillo knows nothing.  If they are there, we hope the cloudy weather does not develop into anything worse.  The photos and movies will then take time to process and will be posted tomorrow, and even possibly Monday, depending on the number.

That is the plan, Boss, the plan.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Magnificent Hibiscus

Gorgeous Bougainvillea

White and Red Rosebuds preparing to open

Golden Silk Spider

Male below female GSS?  Witnessing sex?