Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday November 1, 2021 Tom

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 1, 2021

Hope everybody had a great Hallowe'en.  It is not celebrated here by going door to door.

I must clarify that we found out that David took option 2, instead of amputation, and they have cleaned off bad skin and tissue.  Apparently the bacteria (gangrene?) is even above the knee and he has problems with most of his skin, particularly the right arm.  Getting information from a Spanish speaker like Alex loses a lot in the translation sometimes.  They say his condition is critical and he is, of course, sleeping a lot.

We got our dog walk this morning and I didn't enjoy it like usual, maybe because Rocas was being a bit of an anchor and kept criss-crossing behind me.  It is a holiday here as mentioned, so it was quiet on the streets but there were parties going on.

So I took 41 photos after my morning nap and only kept what you see here.

Cristina wanted to go spend the day with her sister so I ran her into Tulua after lunch, with NeNe, Turi and Princesa as co-pilots.

I have wasted the entire afternoon, not accomplishing anything of value.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Tom Thumb above me

TT

TT at the new feeder

He has found it because I moved it between the others

He is not lacking nectar

He is a busy boy

He covers a big territory

I timed it right to catch him today

Such a handsome guy

Golden Silk Spider

The new Tulua bus station