Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Tuesday July 13, 2021

 SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday July 13, 2021

The filly came to the fence to greet us this morning and I got to touch her nose.  Unfortunately she seemed annoyed that I didn't have some food for her...  I wish that we could buy sugar cubes here but I have never seen them, except maybe at PriceSmart?

This is another very lazy day where I hung in until noon then had a 3 hour nap while we had intemittent tiny rainshowers, just enough to make the grass sprout up again.

Before I napped, I started the enormous 18Gb download of Season 2 of "Succession".  It is supposed to finish about 7pm but will probably be later as I use up computer time with this Blog.  The computer can't handle the photo uploads as well as the movies uploads so I will have to wait.

There sure are a lot of people getting hacked on Facebook lately.  2 more relatives today.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Peach roses hanging in

Turkey Buzzard

Part of larger group circling

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

I count a dozen...  You??

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

Saffron Finch