Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Wednesday July 7, 2021 Insurance

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday July 7, 2021

Cristina and Claudia went out last night and returned with 3 abandoned kittens where 2 had already died.  They are just at the eye-opening stage.  So Cristina is again like a new mother, feeding the infants every couple of hours.  They will likely be here for a couple of months, like the others, until they can feed themselves and can be ready for adoption.  Kittens get adopted quickly thankfully.  Fully grown cats and dogs are much harder to find homes for.  Poor Eliana, Claudia, Daniel and Marino have their hands full at the Animal Park.  They have about 30 each of dogs and cats to feed, water, sterilize and keep healthy.  The municipality is not being very helpful but at least it looks like the fear a forced move has waned.

My spikey "cat walks" were moving around and were coming apart so they needed some serious surgery this morning.  Between zip ties and nylon strapping I have reconnected all.  Since I need to get almost to the top of my ladder to install these on the 12 foot wall, and I am afraid that my weight will collapse it, I will wait until someone light and agile, maybe Daniel, will come along and help.  It will take less than 5 minutes to put them back.

I mulled over the SURA car insurance for a couple of days and just sent a note to the agent that we won't be renewing with them.  I am pissed at them.  We asked them for an alternate quotation on the auto policy.  They ignored us.
We asked for their help to simply cancel a SURA life insurance policy and all we got were excuses and red tape.  A signed request for cancellation could not be forwarded.....
I was in the insurance business for over 40 years and learned right away that the client's needs are number one.  They all seem to have forgotten that.  No service = no client.  But then, that problem is endemic to Latin America.  Service to anyone other than family just isn't in their nature.

We had bought a large package of smoked bacon and I tried cooking it for lunch.  It turned out to be re-manufactured (my best description) bacon and it was nowhere near as good as our regular smoked bacon.  I had made enough that Cristina is able to enjoy it for supper as well.   

This is a re-charge day..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Peach Roses

Another

Golden Silk Spider

Cat walks to re-install

Multi-coloured roses

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS with meal

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

Kitten 1

Kitten 2

Kitten

What is left of the litter