Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday July 5, 2021 Remembrance

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday July 5, 2021

25 years ago today.



The loss of this wonderful woman, the mother of our children, will haunt me forever.  Rest in eternal peace our beloved Patsy.


We had an afternoon appointment delayed, then cancelled, ruining our day. 

Not much in the mood for writing today, certainly not the many reminiscences rolling through my head.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.