Sunday, July 11, 2021

Sunday July 11, 2021 Lazy

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday July 11, 2021

We certainly didn't do much after our walk today as Leonel came at 9am and spent 2+ hours cutting the lawn.

Other than that, we slept a lot, watched Richard Branson's space flight (don't know why I could not get excited about it) and then caught the ugly end of the Connor MacGregor and Dustin Poirier UFC264 fight.  Sad to see Connor break a leg so strangely like that.

Later, will be trying to get to see "Epstein's Shadow" about Ghislain Maxwell on YouTube...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Leonel doing his job

It looks so good when completed

Mrs Shiny Cowbird

Not great shots today

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Tom Thumb in the bougainvillea

I refilled this feeder too

This butterfly came inside

He actually flapped my ear

He found his way back outside later