Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday July 15, 2021 Anger

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 15, 2021

The walk did not happen this morning because I was hurtiung and just needed to stay in bed.  The dogs were very considerate.

I trimmed the plantains and finally repaired my bathroom cabinet where the door would not stay closed.  We'll see if my simple remedy stands the test of time.  I could not use magnets or velcro because there was nothing to adhere to....

Aram has changed his phone and Facebook to US standards although I had declined his friend request because I thought he had been hacked because he was already a friend and the name was spelled wrong...!  Now we can't figure out a way to correct this...

Surprise, surprise!!!!!!!!  We get a call from HomeCenter delivery to confirm our address to deliver my new massaging recliner...  When I look at the papers I see that calls, emails, and a visit to their bloody Customer Service department did not manage to correct the address to Carrera from Calle.  Bloody incompetents...!

Then they dump off this huge nylon sack and leave.  Naturally I smell a rat immediately with the shoddy repack of plastic wrap, crappy cardboard and the nylon sack....  And, NO instruction books....  The bastards cleaned up the floor model that I tried to buy weeks ago and are now fobbing it off on me at full retail...  This is what passes for honesty and customer service in Latin America.  The chair is clean enough, serviceable and the massager actually works, in spite of no instructions, and I managed to figure out the installation and hookups.  

But that does not excuse the wrong address, or the clear deception of sending a good paying customer a used article.  We are not stupid, and my poison pen  sent a very strong email to the customer address on the online purchase confirmation.  But that, of course, came back, saying that email no longer works, and to use an online complaint form.............  Grrrrrrrrrrrr  Now I am really pissed.........

I copy and paste my missive asking for a generous reimbursement for our time, patience, and for sending us used merchandise at retail price...... again!  I can live with the article in question, but not with the deceptive retail practices and absolutely shoddy customer service.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards again).  Grrrrr.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Used recliner!

I'm not sending it back

Tom Thumb

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

Tom eying the bougainvillea

Shiny Cowbird

3 types of birds..

SC

Turi