Friday, July 16, 2021

Friday July 16, 2021 Massage

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday July 16, 2021

The new funny format proposed by Formula 1 began today and I managed to watch the 3 rounds of qualifying by dumb luck.  Tomorrow they have a sprint race with start places determined on those who qualified today,  1-2-3 is Hamilton, Verstappen and Bottas.  My guy Charles LeClerc is 4th.  The sprint race will basically be a one-hour race, no pit stops, to determine the lineup for Sunday's actual race...  Winner gets 3 points, 2nd gets 2, and 3rd gets a whole point...  Someone has yet to give me a rational reason for this idiocy other than to milk more money from fans...

Our injection/massage appointment with Cielo got bumped from 2pm to 5:15pm because she had family in hospital.  This was our 5th visit and 3rd that has been changed from the original time.  Changing appointments does not sit well with me as it disrupts my schedule (naps, etc.).

I dropped off the popcorn maker at the electrician across from Cielo and hopefully he will fix it by our return appointment for ultrasound on Monday.

I asked Cristina if she was feeling better with the medications provided by that psychiatrist she did not like.  It seems like she is sleeping 18 hours per day now.  She said the medication is crap and she was better off with her old regimen.  Oh joy....

The only good thing about going into Tulua after 3pm is that Power Pizza is open and they call my name subconsciously, and now even to Cristina...  We had extra onion rings which were done to perfection today, so I brought home a couple of slices of pizza for lunch tomorrow.  Meal and drink was $11.40 USD.

I asked our Power Pizza server if they did nachos, and he said YES!  But chicken... oh yuk,... to which I wrinkled my nose and asked if they had it with hamburger, and he said that a substitution could be arranged.   We will have to try that some day.

At some point, as the travel hopes to Canada dim, I will have to make a strong push by the end of the year for Copa/Cheap-O-Air to return my unused fare credit due to Covid and the Canadian Government regulations.  Then by March I will have to do the same to WestJet..... 

I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards, AGAIN!).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Dressed with chilis, pepper, parmesan & oregano

Medium pizza, 4 toppings, under $7.50 USD

Onion rings to perfection today

Peach rose in sunlight