Saturday, July 10, 2021

Saturday July 10, 2021 Travel

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday July 10, 2021

On yesterday's walk we were thrilled to see the old black dog Amigo back at his regular spot again.

Cristina wanted to have little Sofia visit for the day so I went to get her, dropped her off at home, and continued on to visit David for part of the afternoon.  We got into another series he had downloaded that was critically acclaimed, Succession.  I was certain that it was filmed in Canada because I recognized several Canadian actors but the credits said it started filming in New York State, and a further check showed that filming has gone global.  The episodes are an hour and we watched 2 there and I watched 4 more when I got home.

I also got replies from my Canadian MP and the Canadian Embassy in Bogota that they can't help me travel.  Everything is presently up to the dictates of Health Canada which does not accept the Sinovac vaccine because they don't have enough data about its effectiveness....  I mean China has 64 cases per million (one of the lowest rates in the world) out of over 1.4 billion people and we are questioning if their vaccine is effective????  Politics.......

https://ncov2019.live/

China shows 26, yes, 26 new cases today, and the USA 12,129.....  No stats for Canada for some reason.  I know that I wouldn't want to be under the Chinese regime, and I don't want to start a conspiracy theory about where it all began as a test case for world domination, but they have effectively stopped the pandemic in their region while the rest of the world can't.  I have always said that the Chinese will take over the world without firing a shot.  I hope that I don't live to see that.

Bottom line, it sure doesn't look like that I will be able to see my family for some time..... because of rotten politics.


This morning, little filly was in Charlie's pasture and Amigo was in his regular spot again today.  That makes the world seem half normal again.

We are being lazy and only went out for big bags (2 this time) of dog food and some kitten food.  Before I could, Cristina suggested that we go down a block and get fried chicken for lunch.  3 chicken breasts = $1.56 USD.   She got no argument from me.

We also picked up needed garbage bags for household garbage and lawn clippings.  Leonel is coming tomorrow to clear our tall jungle.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Munching on fried chicken

Golden Silk Spider

I am getting better focus now

Some disappear in the night

We figure bats or birds are eating them

The peach roses

Papaya tree is hanging in there

Peach Rose

Ditto