Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Wednesday July 14, 2021 Dimming

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday July 14, 2021

Happy Birthday dear sister Yvette.  Wishing you many more.

Hopes for a trip to Canada are rapidly dimming.  There is lots of disjointed information on the Internet about the dangers of combining different vaccines, mostly possible mild to moderate side effects such as including chills, fatigue, fever, headache, joint pain, malaise, muscle pain and pain at the injection site.  Jeepers, I have felt some of those every day for years now...  Nowhere can I find a definitive answer about following the Sinovac with Pfizer.

So, the possibility of going to Cuenca for a month, hopefully getting 2 doses of Pfizer vaccine (much different vaccine approach than Sinovac)  is an option, but costly and bad timing for me at the moment.  There are too many things that culminate for me in Colombia in July and August, mainly car insurance (can't pay in advance) and Cedula expiry (awaiting word on citizenship application).  Then, having to bother friends for a month , being without transportation, would not be fun.  It is also very disappointing that flights to Cuenca are horrifically long because of the BS connections in Quito.  The sad fact is that one month in Cuenca would use up almost all the cash I would need to go to Canada....

So then, I have the problem of the airlines still holding my 2020 cancelled flights money hostage.  I am giving myself a headache thinking about it all...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Peach rose still looking good

Tom Thumb in the bougainvillea

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Golden Silk Spider

GG

Possibly 10 GSS?

Uncommon helicopter