Saturday, July 24, 2021

Saturday July 24, 2021 Arcoxia

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday July 24, 2021

The main event of th day was to wander to the Farmacia to get some Arcoxia tablets in the generic form Etoricoxib, 120 mg, to dose myself once a day, for only a week to rid myself of my constant pain.  This was recommended by David who is rarely wrong about such things.  Info from online:

What is Arcoxia?

Arcoxia is used for the following:

  • acute and chronic treatment of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
  • management of ankylosing spondylitis
  • relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain
  • relief of acute pain
  • to treat acute gouty arthritis

 

The active ingredient of the drug is etoricoxib, which belongs to the group of coxibs. The pharmacological actions of this drug include the following:

  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Anesthetic
  • Antipyretic

The primary purpose of the drug is the inhibition of COX-2 activity by a particular mechanism, which prevents the biosynthesis of prostaglandins and mediators of inflammation. The active substance does not damage the mucous membrane of the digestive tract and does not affect the functional activity of platelets.

It is not sold in the USA, don't know about Canada, and is available here, like most drugs, without a prescription.

I took my first tablet with lunch, as advised by David, and am awaiting any respite from my constant arm pain.

 

I am doing the Blog early because I want to watch some Olympic coverage if possible.  However, looking at the sports offered, there isn't too much exciting yet.  

I hope you enjoy the pictures (Backwards AGAIN).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Isn't it a Pistil....

GSS

Ruddy Ground Doves

Hibiscus

White Rose