Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Wednesday July 21, 2021 Micro

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday July 21, 2021

I was a busy boy this morning on top of the usual Weds chores and poop and garrbage patrol.  The forecast is for sun and cloud, no rain, for 3 days and the back yard is looking pretty dry.  I am not worried about the "grass", if you can call it that, because the less it grows the better for me.  But all the flowers, plants and trees needed a good watering.  The plantains and roses needed trimming.  I even gave myself a quick pedicure!

I spotted a third batch of plantains in formation and then saw something unusual and furry under a plantain leaf...  I am always happy to see my nightly bug-eating furry friends.

Adalberto, the electrician, called to say that he had to get the magneto from Cali and that the big GE microwave was once again working.  I left at 2:45 to pick him up at 3pm.  We hustled home again, installed the microwave and tested it and, yes, it does work, Hallelujah!

Then we went to change the 20A breaker back to a 30A that he had bought, and found that it was faulty, so it was good that he had bought a second one which did work....   So for this round of work he was paid 150,000 for parts and labour, or $38.91 USD..  I could live with that.  I believe a service call alone in NA would be that price... Just sayin"......

Cristina, Turi and Nene joined us for the return round trip to drop him off in Tulua and we were pulling in to our garage at 4pm... a productive afternoon.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (BACKWARDS AGAIN).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Nice to have this working again

It is so much bigger and more powerful

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Pair of Pale Spear-Nosed Bats

They look pretty young

I hope they are hungry...

...and like hunting in our yard

GSS

New white rose opening