Thursday, July 29, 2021

Thursday July 29, 2021 Accupuncture

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in August ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday July 29, 2021

The night was not kind to me and I didn't sleep much.  The dogs are finding ways to awaken me between 1 and 2am somehow.  Killer was crying for water so I had to get up and provide it for him and he calmed down right away.  Today I am using the TENS machine in accupuncture mode at the spots outside the shin, below the knee, which control arm pain.  I am trying to give a boost to the Arcoxia and I do feel marginally better.

Today was the day to pay for my SOAT, the Government car insurance.  I paid a tad extra to pay it locally and get the actual document in my hand.  I did not trust getting it online to save $4.  My other insurance is dying tomorrow or the next day because I just can't afford it right now and the pricing is comparable to North America. 

The leftover hamburger and potatoes was a great lunch again, second time around.  Some things never change....  It is probably my overall second favourite meal,.. after the meatballs in mushroom soup stew that Patsy could make so well.  Again, on mashed potatoes, it was such a delight for the palate.

I double-checked the bank account because yesterday was the day that the useless life insurance policy was normally deducted from the account, which Cristina and I cancelled July 2nd, ... or so we thought...  Sure enough, the withdrawal was still taken yesterday so I was livid.  I sent a nasty email to the company asking for a refund while Cristina re-cancelled by phone, again....  You just can't trust Latin Americans to do a damned thing right, even though it should be a simple procedure.  I know.. I was in the insurance business for over 40 years and there is NO excuse for such sloppy treatment of customers.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We fostered another puppy overnight who was so sweet and curled up happily on Buddha's belly.  He got adopted out today, lucky guy.  He was small, but a young adult dog.  I was so tempted to keep him.

There is another street dog that we see on our walk every morning for about 2 months now.  She is like Rocas, but longer, and mostly all caramel colour.  She stays about 3' away from us when we go by and will not come to me, which makes me sad because I believe that she would be just like Rocas, a bit of a loner, but sweet as heck.  She is always clean and appears in good shape so hopefully somebody is feeding her something good regularly.  We really don't need another big dog, or any dog for that matter, but she appeals to my heartstrings.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Lovely Bougainvillea

Saffron Finch

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Plantain bunch 1

Plantain bunch 2

3 types of birds

Pair of Mrs Shiny Cowbird

Mr Shiny Cowbird